E-Prints on the arXiv
- Y.-D. Wu, A. Khalid and B. C. Sanders, Efficient code for relativistic quantum summoning, arXiv.org:1711.10594, 28 November 2017.
- A. Khalid, D. Spivak, B. C. Sanders and H. de Guise, Permutational symmetries for coincidence rates in multi-mode multi-photonic interferometry, arXiv.org:1709.06615, 19 September 2017.
- N. L. Piparo, N. Sinclair and M. Razavi, Memory-assisted quantum key distribution resilient against multiple-excitation effects, arXiv.org:1707.07814, 25 July 2017.
- M. Ahmadi, H. B. Dang, G. Gour and B. C. Sanders, Quantification and manipulation of magic states, arXiv.org:1706.03828, 12 June 2017.
- S. Xu, X. X. Sun, J. Z. Wu, W. W. Zhang, N. Arshed and B. C. Sanders, Quantum walk on a chimera graph, arXiv.org:1705.11036, 31 May 2017.
- E. O. Kiktenko, N. O. Pozhar, M. N. Anufriev, A. S. Trushechkin, R. R. Yunusov, Y. Kurochkin, A. I. Lvovsky and A. K. Fedorov, Quantum-secured blockchain, arXiv.org:1705.09258, 25 May 2017.
- M. L. Grimau Puigibert, G. Aguilar, Q. Zhou, F. Marsili, M. D. Shaw, V. B. Verma, S. W. Nam, D. Oblak and W. Tittel, Heralded single photons based on spectral multiplexing and feed-forward control, arXiv.org:1703.02068, 6 March 2017.
- Q. Zhou, V. R. R. Valivarthi, J. Caleb and W. Tittel, Practical quantum random number generator based on sampling vacuum fluctuations, arXiv.org:1703.00559, 2 March 2017.
- V. R. R. Valivarthi, Q. Zhou, J. Caleb, F. Marsili, V. B. Verma, M. D. Shaw, S. W. Nam, D. Oblak and W. Tittel, A cost-effective measurement-device-independent quantum key distribution system for quantum networks, arXiv.org:1702.05155, 17 February 2017.
- J. P. Hadden, V. Bharadwaj, B. Sotillo, S. Rampini, R. Osellame, J. Witmer, H. Jayakumar, T. T. Fernandez, A. Chiappini, C. Armellini, M. Ferrari, R. Ramponi, P. E. Barclay and S. M. Eaton, Waveguide-coupled single NV in diamond enabled by femtosecond laser writing, arXiv.org:1701.05885, 20 January 2017.
- S. Barzanjeh, V. Salari, J. Tuszyński, M. Cifra and C. Simon, Monitoring microtubule mechanical vibrations via optomechanical coupling, arXiv.org:1612.07061, 21 December 2016.
- B. Perez-Garcia, M. McLaren, S. K. Goyal, R. Hernandez-Aranda, A. Forbes and T. Konrad, Quantum computation with classical light: implementation of the Deutsch-Jozsa Algorithm, http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.03365, arXiv.org:1510.03365, 12 October 2015.
- G. Gour, V. Narasimhachar, A. Grudka, M. Horodecki, W. Kłobus and J. Łodyga, The conditional Uncertainty Principle, arXiv.org:1506.07124, 23 June 2015.
- H. Kaviani, C. Healey, M. Wu, R. Ghobadi and P. E. Barclay, Nonlinear optomechanical paddle nanocavities, Optica 2(3): 271 - 274, 20 March 2015.
- A. Srinivasan, T. Jochym-O'Connor , V. Gheorghiu, M. Mosca and P. V. Srinivasan, On the Robustness of Bucket Brigade Quantum RAM, arXiv.org:abs/1502.03450, 11 February 2015.
- S. K. Goyal, A. H. Ibrahim, F. S. Roux, T. Konrad and A. Forbes, Experimental orbital angular momentum based quantum key distribution through turbulence, arXiv.org:1412.0788, 2 December 2014.
- J. Rashid and P. Høyer, Quantum nonlocal boxes exhibit stronger distillability, arXiv.org:1204.4622, 20 April 2012.
- A. Rubenok, J. A. Slater, P. Chan, I. Lucio-Martinez and W. Tittel, Proof-of-principle field test of quantum key distribution immune to detector attacks , arXiv.org:1204.0738, 3 April 2012.
- J. S. Kim, J. Joo and S. Lee, Constraint on teleportation over multipartite pure states, arXiv.org:1010.3936, 20 October 2010.
- B. Toloui and L. E. Ballentine, Quantum localization for two coupled kicked rotors, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0903.4632v2, 15 October 2009.
- A. Delfan, E. Saglamyurek, R. Ricken, W. Sohler, C. La Mela and W. Tittel, State transformation in photon-echo quantum memory, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0910.2457, 14 October 2009.
- M. Mohseni, A. T. Rezakhani, J. T. Barreiro, P. G. Kwiat and A. Aspuru-Guzik, Quantum process estimation via generic two-body correlations, arXiv.org:0906.3064, 17 June 2009.
- G. Berlin, G. Brassard, F. Bussières and N. Godbout, Fair Loss-Tolerant Quantum Coin Flipping, arXiv.org:0904.3945, 27 April 2009.
- B. Braverman, K. Kuntz, M. Lobino, E. M. Pessina and A. I. Lvovsky, Measurement of superluminal phase and group velocities of Bessel beams in free space, arXiv.org:0811.4469, 27 November 2008.
- I. Lucio-Martinez, P. Chan, X. F. Mo, S. Hosier and W. Tittel, Towards fast quantum key distribution with quantum frames, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0809.4461, 1 September 2008.
- J. Bae and J. S. Kim, Quantum Correlations over Long-distances Using Noisy Quantum Repeaters, arXiv.org:0803.1350, 10 March 2008.
- S. Bandyopadhyay, S. Ghosh and V. Roychowdhury, Robustness of entangled states that are positive under partial transposition, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0709.0027, 1 September 2007.
- S. Baghbanzadeh and A. T. Rezakhani, Temperature effects on quantum cloning of states and entanglement, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0704.1177, 10 April 2007.
- R. B. A. Adamson, P. S. Turner, M. W. Mitchell and A. M. Steinberg, Detecting hidden differences via permutation symmertries, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0612081, 15 December 2006.
- D. Gavinsky, On the role of shared entanglement, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0604052, 8 April 2006.
- D. Gavinsky, J. Kempe and R. de Wolf, Strengths and weaknesses of quantum fingerprinting, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0603173, 20 March 2006.
- G. Gutoski, Entropy, Convex Optimization, and Competitive Quantum Interactions, arXiv.org:cs.CC/0511049, 21 November 2005.
- D. Gavinsky, J. Kempe, O. Regev and R. de Wolf, Bounded-error quantum state identification and exponential separations in communication complexity, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0511013, 2 November 2005.
- S. B. McKagan, D. L. Feder and W. P. Reinhardt, An investigation of mean-field effects for a Bose condensate in an optical lattice, arXiv.org:cond-mat/0509666, 26 September 2005.
- P. Høyer, T. Lee and R. Špalek, Tight adversary bounds for composite functions, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0509067, 9 September 2005.
- V. I. Yukalov, K.-P. Marzlin, E. P. Yukalova and V. S. Bagnato, Topological coherent modes in trapped Bose gas, arXiv.org:cond-mat/0506719, 28 June 2005.
- D. Gavinsky, A note on shared randomness and shared entanglement in communication, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0505088, 12 May 2005.
- J. Watrous, Bipartite subspaces having no LOCC-distinguishable bases, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0503092, 18 March 2005.
- H. Buhrman, P. Høyer, S. Massar and H. Röhrig, Multipartite Nonlocal Quantum Correlations Resistant to Imperfections, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0410139, 19 October 2004.
- J. Watrous, Many copies may be required for entanglement distillation, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0312123, 31 May 2004.
- H. A. Carteret, Rethinking renormalization for quantum phase transitions, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0405168, 28 May 2004.
- H. A. Carteret, Exact interferometers for the concurrence and residual 3-tangle, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0309212, 29 September 2003.
For comments regarding this website, please contact
Last updated Jan 9, 2018
Last updated Jan 9, 2018