E-Prints on the arXiv
- H. Li, K. Wang, S.-J. Wei, F. Yang, X.-Y. Chen, B. C. Sanders, D.-S. Wang and G.-L. Long, Experimental simulation of quantum superchannels, arXiv.org:2308.14262, 28 August 2023.
- Y.-K. Ouyang, K. Goswami, J. Romero, B. C. Sanders, M.-H. Hsieh and M. Tomamichel, Approximate reconstructability of quantum states and noisy quantum secret sharing schemes, Physical Review A 108(1): 012425 (5 pp.), 21 July 2023.
- A. Alase, K. D. Stubbs, B. C. Sanders and D. L. Feder, Exponential suppression of Pauli errors in Majorana qubits via quasiparticle detection, arXiv.org:2307.08896, 17 July 2023.
- P. Gupta, A. Vaartjes, X. Yu, A. Morello and B. C. Sanders, Robust macroscopic Schrödinger's cat on a nucleus, arXiv.org:2304.13813, 26 April 2023.
- J. S. Baker, H. Horowitz, S. K. Radha, S. Fernandes, C. Jones, N. Noorani, V. Skavysh, P. Lamontangne and B. C. Sanders, Quantum variational rewinding for time series anomaly detection, arXiv.org:2210.16438, 2 November 2022.
- S.-H. Wei, B. Jing, X.-Y. Zhang, J.-Y. Liao, H. Li, L.-X. You, Z. Wang, Y. Wang, G.-W. Deng, H.-Z. Song, D. Oblak, G.-C. Guo and Q. Zhou, Storage of 1650 modes of single photons at telecom wavelength, arXiv.org:2209.00802, 2 September 2022.
- A. Dalal, M. Bagherimehrab and B. C. Sanders, Quantum-assisted support vector regression for detecting facial landmarks, arXiv.org:2111.09304, 17 November 2021.
- S. Karuvade and B. C. Sanders, Security for quantum networks, arXiv.org:2109.14107, 29 September 2021.
- P.-C. Liao, B. C. Sanders and T. Byrnes, Quadratic quantum speedup for perceptron training, arXiv.org:2109.04695, 10 September 2021.
- S. S. Vedaie, M. Noori, J. S. Oberoi, B. C. Sanders and E. Zahedinejad, Quantum multiple kernel learning, arXiv.org:2011.09694, 19 November 2020.
- Q.-R. Xu, V. P. Flynn, A. Alase, E. Cobanera, L. Viola and G. Ortiz, Squaring the fermion: The threefold way and the fate of zero modes, arXiv.org:2005.05986, 12 May 2020.
- H. Hussain, M. B. Javaid, F. S. Khan, A. Khalique and A. Dalal, Optimal control of traffic signals using quantum annealing, arXiv.org:1912.07134, 15 December 2019.
- R. Cockett, C. Comfort and P. V. Srinivasan, Dagger linear logic for categorical quantum mechanics, arXiv.org:1809.00275, 2 September 2018.
- N. L. Piparo, N. Sinclair and M. Razavi, Memory-assisted quantum key distribution resilient against multiple-excitation effects, arXiv.org:1707.07814, 25 July 2017.
- Q. Zhou, R. Valivarthi, J. Caleb and W. Tittel, Practical quantum random number generator based on sampling vacuum fluctuations, arXiv.org:1703.00559, 2 March 2017.
- S. Barzanjeh, V. Salari, J. Tuszyński, M. Cifra and C. Simon, Monitoring microtubule mechanical vibrations via optomechanical coupling, arXiv.org:1612.07061, 21 December 2016.
- B. Perez-Garcia, M. McLaren, S. K. Goyal, R. Hernandez-Aranda, A. Forbes and T. Konrad, Quantum computation with classical light: implementation of the Deutsch-Jozsa Algorithm, http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.03365, arXiv.org:1510.03365, 12 October 2015.
- A. Srinivasan, T. Jochym-O'Connor , V. Gheorghiu, M. Mosca and P. V. Srinivasan, On the Robustness of Bucket Brigade Quantum RAM, arXiv.org:abs/1502.03450, 11 February 2015.
- S. K. Goyal, A. H. Ibrahim, F. S. Roux, T. Konrad and A. Forbes, Experimental orbital angular momentum based quantum key distribution through turbulence, arXiv.org:1412.0788, 2 December 2014.
- J. Rashid and P. Høyer, Quantum nonlocal boxes exhibit stronger distillability, arXiv.org:1204.4622, 20 April 2012.
- A. Rubenok, J. A. Slater, P. Chan, I. Lucio-Martinez and W. Tittel, Proof-of-principle field test of quantum key distribution immune to detector attacks , arXiv.org:1204.0738, 3 April 2012.
- J. S. Kim, J. Joo and S. Lee, Constraint on teleportation over multipartite pure states, arXiv.org:1010.3936, 20 October 2010.
- B. Toloui and L. E. Ballentine, Quantum localization for two coupled kicked rotors, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0903.4632v2, 15 October 2009.
- A. Delfan, E. Saglamyurek, R. Ricken, W. Sohler, C. La Mela and W. Tittel, State transformation in photon-echo quantum memory, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0910.2457, 14 October 2009.
- M. Mohseni, A. T. Rezakhani, J. T. Barreiro, P. G. Kwiat and A. Aspuru-Guzik, Quantum process estimation via generic two-body correlations, arXiv.org:0906.3064, 17 June 2009.
- G. Berlin, G. Brassard, F. Bussières and N. Godbout, Fair Loss-Tolerant Quantum Coin Flipping, arXiv.org:0904.3945, 27 April 2009.
- B. Braverman, K. Kuntz, M. Lobino, E. M. Pessina and A. I. Lvovsky, Measurement of superluminal phase and group velocities of Bessel beams in free space, arXiv.org:0811.4469, 27 November 2008.
- I. Lucio-Martinez, P. Chan, X. F. Mo, S. Hosier and W. Tittel, Towards fast quantum key distribution with quantum frames, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0809.4461, 1 September 2008.
- J. Bae and J. S. Kim, Quantum Correlations over Long-distances Using Noisy Quantum Repeaters, arXiv.org:0803.1350, 10 March 2008.
- S. Bandyopadhyay, S. Ghosh and V. Roychowdhury, Robustness of entangled states that are positive under partial transposition, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0709.0027, 1 September 2007.
- S. Baghbanzadeh and A. T. Rezakhani, Temperature effects on quantum cloning of states and entanglement, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0704.1177, 10 April 2007.
- R. B. A. Adamson, P. S. Turner, M. W. Mitchell and A. M. Steinberg, Detecting hidden differences via permutation symmertries, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0612081, 15 December 2006.
- D. Gavinsky, On the role of shared entanglement, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0604052, 8 April 2006.
- D. Gavinsky, J. Kempe and R. de Wolf, Strengths and weaknesses of quantum fingerprinting, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0603173, 20 March 2006.
- G. Gutoski, Entropy, Convex Optimization, and Competitive Quantum Interactions, arXiv.org:cs.CC/0511049, 21 November 2005.
- D. Gavinsky, J. Kempe, O. Regev and R. de Wolf, Bounded-error quantum state identification and exponential separations in communication complexity, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0511013, 2 November 2005.
- S. B. McKagan, D. L. Feder and W. P. Reinhardt, An investigation of mean-field effects for a Bose condensate in an optical lattice, arXiv.org:cond-mat/0509666, 26 September 2005.
- P. Høyer, T. Lee and R. Špalek, Tight adversary bounds for composite functions, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0509067, 9 September 2005.
- V. I. Yukalov, K.-P. Marzlin, E. P. Yukalova and V. S. Bagnato, Topological coherent modes in trapped Bose gas, arXiv.org:cond-mat/0506719, 28 June 2005.
- D. Gavinsky, A note on shared randomness and shared entanglement in communication, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0505088, 12 May 2005.
- J. Watrous, Bipartite subspaces having no LOCC-distinguishable bases, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0503092, 18 March 2005.
- H. Buhrman, P. Høyer, S. Massar and H. Röhrig, Multipartite Nonlocal Quantum Correlations Resistant to Imperfections, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0410139, 19 October 2004.
- J. Watrous, Many copies may be required for entanglement distillation, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0312123, 31 May 2004.
- H. A. Carteret, Rethinking renormalization for quantum phase transitions, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0405168, 28 May 2004.
- H. A. Carteret, Exact interferometers for the concurrence and residual 3-tangle, arXiv.org:quant-ph/0309212, 29 September 2003.
For comments regarding this website, please contact
Last updated October, 2023
Last updated October, 2023